January 09, 2013

BLOGGERS

I thought I'd do a post sharing my favourite bloggers, and although I read an awful lot of them, these are my top picks.


5 INCH AND UP - Sandra Hagelstam.
This blog focuses mainly on the shoes (unless you hadn't guessed), I have a huge obsession with shoes so this blog sits well with me. Sandra lives in London, but is from Helsinki, and its awesome to see her work her style on our streets.


COLUMBINE SMILLE.
This Blog is part of the Freshnet group and is linked to Elin Kling and the STYLEBY magazine. I love her style, especially the jeans she wears, so many different styles, all made her own.



CHICMUSE - Denni Elias.
This is just smooth Parisian chic, more high-end fashion than most of the other blogs I follow. Denni always looks very classic and beautifully put together, inspiration for my girly side.



ORACLEFOX - Mandy Shadforth.
Hailing from Australia Mandy does the beach babe look. Very laid back and boho, with some eclectic pieces thrown in. You cant help but adore all of her sun drenched photos.


STYLE BY KLING - Elin Kling.
One of my top blogs and such a style inspiration, simple pieces, tailored so well. I look to Elin mostly for casual wear, whilst still looking gorgeous and not too messy when doing thrown together outfits. Creator of STYLEBY magazine and the Freshnet group.


TRINES WARDROBE.
Not very well known but I've been following for years, I cant get enough. Mostly high street pieces with some designer mixed in. I just love her style. She has her own range of shoes and hair products.

My upmost favourite however, has to be...


FASHIONTOAST - Rumi Neely.
This blog is what started me off, following others and creating my own. Her style is perfect and I would happily own her entire wardrobe. Californian girl at its best.




Love

No comments:

Post a Comment