February 16, 2013

Beauty Staples


FACE AND BODY


I've never been on to make too much effort with my skin, but I'm trying to change my ways...
Nivea soft moistursier (so creamy), Caudalie beauty elixir and foaming cleanser, Dove deodrant, Simple soothing toner and hydrating moisturiser (I love how light this one is, I suffer from oily skin so its perfect) and Garnier roll - on (anti dark circles).


HAIR


I try not to use heat on my hair too much, its always allowed to dry naturally and I rarely style it. I like to leave it curly and messy, I've ordered some Bumble & Bumble surf spray to add a bit more control.
Moroccan Oil, Aussie heat protection spray.


MAKE-UP


As with my hair, I keep my make-up fairly simple as well, only generally wearing eye shadow, lipsticks (I stick with lip stains or glosses) or eyeliner for occasions rather than day to day use.
Dior blusher brush, Hide the blemish concealer, Renew and lift foundation, blusher, and eyebrow pencil by Rimmel. Mastertouch under eye concealer, facefinity compact foundation, masterpiece mascara (for definition) and colur x-pert liquid eyeliner by Max-Factor. Lancome colour focus quad eyeshadow ( I use it for the white) and Bourjois Volume Glamour mascara.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment