October 28, 2013

Recent Haul


Black Milk 'Men of Dunharrow' dress 





Continued after the jump





Black Milk Slasher back GTF

Topshop


Peacocks

Nelly.com

Drop Dead




Acessorize

Even more Black Milk to add to my collection, I seriously can not recommend this brand enough, the quality of the items is second to none. The shoes are something I'm really happy with, the black wedges were a steal at £26 and are very comfortable to walk it, the thigh high boots are my pride and joy. I've been looking for some thigh boots for a long time now, and these are the best I've found at a reasonable price. I wanted something tight on the leg (I don't like the baggy look) and the fact they had a chunky heel was a definite bonus. Can't wait to wear these pretties out. There was a sale on the Drop Dead website the other day so I picked up these items. The shirt is lovely and is something I wouldn't have immediately bought, but second and third looks convinced me to take a chance, and I'm glad I did. There is also a special offer on in Acessorize at the moment, 3 for 2 on all jewellery, so I chose these items. They have a nice grungey feel to them which I love.






Love

No comments:

Post a Comment