November 28, 2013

Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop







Continued after the jump















I don't know about you, but for me, this was the most anticipated collaboration of the year. The Meadham boys have joined ranks with Topshop before, but were also kept on a fairly short reign, this time, Topshop let them loose. Thank god they did. This collection is eclectic, unique and stunning. Completely over the top with lots of girly frills, pentagrams and PVC, I was drawn in and I haven't yet surfaced. I realised I needed a PVC romper in my life, but unfortunately it had sold out. Speaking of selling out, that's exactly what key pieces of the collection did within hours of the release, showing I'm not the only one excited by the beauty of Meadham Kirchhoff. Go out and nab a piece whilst you still can, these incredibly affordable prices (compared to the designers usual price tag) make it accessible, and make sure that there's a little bit of eccentricity in us all. 





Love

No comments:

Post a Comment