January 14, 2014

The Rogue and The Wolf










Continued after the jump












The Rogue and The Wolf are one of my favourite UK based jewellers. Each item is beautifully handmade and contains a staggering amount of detail. I have previously posted the cat skull ring, and visiting their Etsy store during their January sale, I couldn't resist the necklace version. This necklace is done in stainless steel, as opposed to the rings which are a type of nylon, then infused with bronze, and gold plated. Their 3D printing technique is mind blowing, and you can expect more of their pieces on this blog in the future.







Love

3 comments:

  1. What does the material feel like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check it out over on my blog

    http://thebessblog.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/liebster-award/

    Bess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that shop is pretty cool, I'll may mention it on my own Blog, thanks ;)
    Janina from http://feathertrjbe.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete