September 19, 2010

i have fuzzy fingers

this was completely spontaneous im not gonna lie, hence the time im making it. i doubt people will read this, im quite boring. i guess we'll see.

i think i've been leaning on my arm for too long, there's a weird fuzzy feeling in my fingers that i dont really like, im sitting here shaking my hand like a weirdo and its making no difference.
im gonna stop, you know its bad when you're dog gives you a 'wtf are you doing?' look.

i have started a new college cos my old one was shit, i like it so far, im not TOO bad at art which is a relief, although apparently if i put RAW EMOTION into it, it'll be fine.

as you might have guessed, im random, i have the attention span of a pea and i flit about in conversations a lot. have fun reading this :P

im gonna leave it there as its late, im tired, and i cant think very straight atm.
woo going to see my sisters new kittens tomorrow! :D

love

No comments:

Post a Comment