October 03, 2010

i hate it...

so much.

i've decided i need a change of font, the other one is boring me a bit now.
i have been 'educated' last night and today, i had to sit through 3 star wars films. they're okay but i honestly dont see what all the fuss is about, although yoda is quite cute. its important to my bubble so i put up with it, i like being a nerdy girlfriend, playing sonic and mario on his d.s is fun.
i had a cake made for me today, made me very happy, i really wanted some cake so my mummy made it with tony. they both get gold stars as it was really yummy and had chocolate chips in.
i had a clear-out of duvet covers and other things that had found their way into the airing cupboard to get warm, thankfully there were no spiders present otherwise my cleaning would have been cut short. during this clear-out i sneaked some material and im going to cut it up and make more creatures with it, i just need to start making the patterns, obi and boris will have friends then.
i keep having very vivid dreams and half the time i dont know if im awake, its very confusing. maybe im eating too much cheese, it does take up about 40% of my diet, its nommy. im going to try and eat a little healthier anyway, my diet is not very good at the moment, i may even go all out and go to the gym, if i can convince elly to go with me, i dont exercise alone.
its been raining so much the last couple of days, it really feels like autumn now. i love sitting inside the house or in the car with the rain pouring down, the noise is soothing, plus everything smells lovely after its rained. except maybe tarmac, that's not a nice smell. i shall put on my wellies and go for a walk with my doggie before long, he likes water too.
i really need to get a job, i definitely need monies as i want to get tattoes, i have the first few planned already and my bubble said he'd get me one for christmas, im really excited. he is amazing. i also have that bunny to rescue and he will need a house to live in, maybe i could sell some of the things i sew.
i found a holga camera on the internet yesterday, im probably hugely behind times in all this but they're amazing. i really want one, the images they create have a really natural and slightly ethereal feel to them, i think im going to ask for one for my birthday, im already thinking about what kind of images i could take. i'll have to be careful with it though, its made of plastic and doesnt look hugely robust.

i found a framed print of a horse in my cupboard i may put it up on my wall somewhere

love

No comments:

Post a Comment