November 11, 2010

im with somenone special :)

havn't posted in a while and i've had people complain to me, never thought i'd hear that.
we have kittens! my sister is renting her flat out for a while, so we've taken in her lovely kittens so they'll have somewhere to live. i think our own cats will appreciate it because they'll have someone to play with now, especially lily. although at the moment lily seems a bit pissed off, im sure she'll learn to love them. they're very cute but annoying. they can get away with it though, even when they keep me awake all night and try to steal my food.
its been raining an awful lot for the last few days, i feel sorry for the birds. someone should give them umbrellas or raincoats. i saw mrs blackbird sheltering by the bird feeder, i may make her a hat, although she flies off everytime i go near her. maybe someone's been saying bad things about me to her.
i had a lovely roast dinner at my nana and gramps, it was beyond the realms of yummy. i love her roasts, i could eat them all the time. im nice and full now, which has made me sleepy.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment