March 07, 2011

one year

me and my bubble have been together for a year, which is amazing and makes me feel so special. i love him to pieces and he means so much to me, its a nice feeling knowing that he feels the same way about me. i have to thank him for putting up with me for this long though haha. we've never been stronger and never had an argument, how many couples can say that!? haha. yannis you're my world.
so due to this i had a awesome weekend, spending all of it with my bubble. staying at his, eating chinese, watching shutter island (i actually like it, apart from the HORRENDOUS green screen fail) annoying people on omegle, well that was yannis. i fail epically at trolling, haha. last weekend was good as well, i hope this is a recurring thing, it would be awesome.
i've found something beautiful, i've never been a fan of doc martins, i was once drawn momentarily to a hot pink patent pair but that's as far as it goes. these however are a whole new thing, i want them so much it hurts, although i may sit there stroking them all day. people i give to you....


the velvet doc martin.



they would be perfect for strolls through the woods, picking flowers, kicking up leaves (dry ones, dont want to get the velvet messy, haha) and eluding mean wolves. an amazing shoe.




love

1 comment:

  1. i love you well lots. i shall buy you velvet dms when im rich and famous

    ReplyDelete