April 15, 2011

busy busy busy

its been manic with all the packing we're doing - i say 'we' its mainly me. apart from clothes and shoes my room is basically packed which is good as that's out the way and i can start on the rest of the house, i love how all jobs fall to me when daddy isnt here lol. the move is kind of all that is filling my head at the moment, i dont really do much else. i've been out with friends which was wicked but im thinking for the next two weeks that's not going to occur often.



sorcha o raghallaigh ss11 shot for dazed and confused


i love the idea of a cat on a catwalk, ironic i know, but with this particular outfit it works so well, as does the look of the model. all the images have a very ethereal feel to them which i find very inspiring, not only to my photography but to what i wear, i love all the floaty skirts, dresses and shirts around at the moment.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment