October 17, 2010

oh the kids of today...

i swear all they do is binge drink till they are in a heap on the floor, not good.
i stayed up very late last night watching saw v, lots of southpark (which is growing on me) and videos on youtube whilst my bubble curled up asleep next to me. he was a tired bunny. i didnt realise how much i missed his house, it was nice going there again and seeing all his doggys who acted like they hadn't seen me in years, not just a few weeks, although the puppy is getting a bit big to sit on my lap now.
my throat is quite sore at the moment and i keep coughing i think this is from staying in a quite cold bedroom all night, my lungsies didnt like it. although there were some suspicious looking ladybirds that decided to come into his room in the night, they may have given me the cold. they looked chilly so they probably had colds already.
i finally decided to get rid of the roses from my room, they were very old and kept dropping leaves and petals all over my floor. which my cats then decided to eat, strange things. i got some nice pictures of them before i put them in the garden though, my cat lily helped me by being a lovely model as well, she will get extra cuddles for this. i will probably put them on either my flickr or my deviant soon.
im going to curl up in my lovely warm bed in a bit and get lost in my book, it takes a while for me to find my way out again.
my cat coco has just come up and asked for food so i shall go give her some noms.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment